Parents Against Child Exploitation PACE brings the parent perspective to tackling child sexual exploitation and criminal exploitation.
Pace seeks to:
- Enable parents and carers to safeguard and stop their children being exploited.
- Provide evidence and specialist advice in order to demonstrate to partners that parents and carers have an essential safeguarding role.
- Work with parents and partners to disrupt and bring perpetrators to justice.
- Influence national and local policy and practice to reflect the active safeguarding role of parents and the impact on families of child exploitation.
- Sustain long term change by training partners in the active role of parents and carers safeguarding their children
Pace takes referrals directly from parents. If you are worried about child sexual exploitation happening to your son or daughter, please complete this form.
Call Pace for general enquiries on 0113 240 3040