Remember, if you have experienced abuse of any kind then you don’t have to deal with it alone, and it’s never your fault.

We’ve gathered information and contact details for a range of helpful local, regional and national services.

Find out what support is available to you

Reporting a crime

If you are in immediate danger, contact West Midlands Police on 999.

For non-emergencies you can contact the police on 101 or via their Live Chat.

If you need the police but are unable to talk due to your situation you can dial 55 – find out more about silent calls.

For non-emergency incidents on public transport you can call 0800 40 50 40 or text 61016.

Skip to content